Pancakes are one of the snacks we have often encountered in restaurants, cafes, or coffee shops. This banana pancake is usually served as a breakfast menu or appetiser before lunch.
Pancakes or pannenkoek in Dutch are pancakes made from ingredients such as flour, eggs, sugar, and milk. The ingredients are mixed with water to make a mixture. The mixture is then fried on a flat pan or pan that has been oiled. Usually on top of the pancakes add butter, maple syrup, jam, or honey. For variety, pancakes can also be eaten with cheese, berries, and sliced meat.
Pancakes are foods that have been around for a long time but have not been so prevalent in society today. The origin of this pancake is even believed to have existed since ancient times or Roman civilisation. Initially, this pancake was named Alita Dolcia, which means ‘sweet food’, which is made from flour, milk and seasoning.
Gradually, pancakes became known and increasingly popular in Europe since the 1430s. And since then, pancakes have begun to be used as a typical food of the people in Eastern Europe such as in Mardi Gras. In this region, pancakes are used as a regular menu on Shrove Tuesday or Pancake Tuesday, which is served a day before Easter.
This pancake is often used as a dessert or dessert. But in British society, this sweet snack is usually served as the main menu. Well, it’s okay if indeed this food is used as the main menu at the dinner table because everyone has their way of enjoying or eating these pancakes.
When viewed from the ingredients used, these foods also use the same ingredients, such as flour as the primary ingredient in making the dough. What distinguishes it is the method of processing it. This difference in processing methods results in different products. The nutritional value contained in these foods will undoubtedly be different.
But apparently, pancakes can also be made from bananas. It feels no less delicious and very soft when eaten. How to make banana pancakes is also not much different from how to make regular pancakes; the difference is that banana pancakes only add bananas as a taste or topping.
Material for making pancakes:
1. 1 egg
2. 200 grams of flour
3. two bananas cut to taste
4. 25 grams of sugar
5. 200 ml of liquid milk
6. Margarine (to taste)
7. Salt (to taste)
How to make banana pancakes:
1. Mix flour, sugar and salt in a container and mix well.
2. Beat the eggs in different containers until they expand. If the egg has developed, add liquid milk and shake again.
3. Put the flour mixture into liquid milk and the eggs that have been shaken together. Stir well.
4. Put the banana into the mix and stir again.
5. Heat the Teflon which has been given a spread of margarine and pours the mixture just a little about 2 tbsp.
6. Cook over low heat until the pancakes are cooked. For the pancakes not to burn, don’t forget to flip the pancakes while the cooking process takes place.
7. Banana pancakes are ready and ready to be served.
What? Is it easy? That’s how to make banana pancakes at home using a method that is simple and easy to practice by anyone.
Hopefully useful and good luck.